Friday

his name is...memory

im not sure when is the last time i have this guts to post about you.
but now,here i am.
i dont really understand what is it like to be you.
is it fun to just come and go?
you know it well enough,those two years in a row relationship is not working.
as you dont know how to treat me as yours.
and you are the one who decided to take it to the end.
but now why do you have to pursue me to get back?
you asked me if he could love me as much as you did.
he could.and he loves me even more than you ever imagined.
he will die for me.and that is not only a promises.
you said you will die without me.too.
but seems like now youre alive,see?
no point.
you asked me to choose.
okay.
ill choose.
dear,i choose to stay with him.and keep you as the memory.
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment