Saturday

its all about being single :3

hello.its been awhile since my last post isnt it?well its kinda hectic lately.plus,i am no longer an ordinary teenage.i am a college student :D being in Mara Professional College is soo lovely except for those nonsense rules lah kan.ive been single for a few month already and and,hey this is really not me.i am actually one of a kind who will not stay single for long but now yes i did.it wasnt so bad actually.its just a few walk of life without a guy besides you.but somehow,its kinda awkward when you have to sit and watch the flirtatious disease of your friend with their partner which is the hardest part for me to mingle with.and hey,there is a bunch of cute guy in my college :3 cuma,they are too immature =.= and i found it soo annoying.some of my friend keep on asing me, 'afrah bila nak ada boyfriend?' the answer would probably 'aku taknak cari.kalau ada,ada lah.kalau takda,takda lah' haaa betul kan?it is not necessary for us to find em.because when its about time,the love will come to you without any warn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment