Wednesday

letting go

to love or to deny.to leave or to stay.
i used to be so in love with you,and i never wanted to be far away from you.
even there are thousand of differences between us,still i am so not gonna change it for you.for us.i just wanted to stay close without any fuss.you told me that you wont ever try to get away or to let me go in any ways either.but did you realize that you just did?after what happen yesterday,after all the temper that came out from both of us,you never show.until this minute.i am not sure what is going on between us until i just realized that i loved you too much till i cant breath by myself.but seems like my 'too much' is nothing much for you.i remember all your promises and everything that we had planned together.it is awesome to spend most of my lifetime with you.even we fought a lot,but those fight just bring me closer to you.because it wont last long.but today i really can feel the different.the differences that will tear us apart and take you away from me.you gave me too much hope and now they were burned.i have no idea how to keep holding on you.because seems like you are trying too hard to let me go.thank you.for all the happiness,all the laughter,all the cute fight,and everything that we have share together.it is funny how we have to end up this way.and its hurting when you leave with silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment