Tuesday

all and everything

i asked myself,if i could ever live and breath without you.i even tried to leave and stand without you.but seems like i can't do any better without you.my life is just worthless without you.everything seems to be so mepty and meaningless.i don't even know how to keep on going if you are not around.and i have no idea how to let you know that i love you more than everything that i ever love.you are not the first one.but i really hope that you gonna be the last one that stick in my mind and my soul.i have no guts to keep on standing on my own.i need you to hold me and tell me that i am strong enough to handle everything.each words that came out from you is priceless.how can i live without it?you tell me.you gave me air to breath and enough space to survive when i thought its gonna be the end of everything.you can always be my shooting star.i can always be your sunshine.i love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment