Tuesday

do you remember?

okay here we go. sayang if you read this,i want you to flash back all our memories okay? *hugs :)

WHEN YOU FIRST SAW ME AND I FIRST SAW YOU.
err i dont really remember when is the first time i saw you.but yeah since we are living in the same area,of course i saw you quite sometime kan? well you said you saw me for a few thousand times but you dont have any guts to say hi or to talk to me.our path cross a lot but maybe it wasnt a good time yet :)

WHEN YOU FIRST SAY 'HI' TO ME.
it was on facebook.12th august on fasting month.i was not really in mood by the time you PM me but i care to reply it and i dont know why. that weird yellow smiley icon was where all the things started.then you asked me about the band, pierce the veil. *thanks a lot to vicfuentes tho.and we keep on sticking on the screen for the whole night.we decided to do raya shopping together since you are my so-kinda-called-friend as i know who you are cuma tak pernah tegur.so we exchanged phone number.the conversation started with kau-aku.

WHEN WE FIRST FALL FOR EACH OTHER.
its complicated on the first place.because we both was having a bad experience with our previous love.but i knew that i am inlove with you when its you that ive been thinking about every single second.and the best part is you gave a good sign that you liked me too :D i spend almost every cent of my credit to text you just to say 'selamat berbuka' or called you before i felt asleep so that you will think about me,too.and you will always woke me up for sahur every morning without failed.things got started when i made a request on facebook and you accept it.i used your picture once on facebook as my default and you freaked out.haha.but since then,we are 'in a relationship' on facebook but not really officially in a relationship on reality which made me a little bit upset :/

OUR FIRST DATE.
well its funny.we met up at BB.our plan is to do those raya shopping together.and we did it.you teman me with my shopping spree without any complain.its about waktu berbuka already but we dont know where to break fast because all kedai semua gila penuh.so we decided to take away mcd and we went to the park nearby ( klcc lah) and break fast there.aww you know how much i appreciate that moment sayang? :)
then we went back to BB plaza to find your stuff pulak.you bought me a ring.and i wore it straight away. we are exhausted like gila punya exhausted that day but then after that we went to uptown shah alam pulak with hafiz and hisham.penat gila but its worthwhile :)

WHEN WE FIRST HOLDING HANDS.
i dont really realize where and when exactly its happen but sedar sedar your hand was holding mine dah :)
it is the happiest moment after all.

WHEN YOU FIRST MET MY MOTHER.
haha sumpah kelakar.you first met mother in front of my house because we were about to go out on that time.my mom was like 'aww kecik nya your boyfriend' and i can't stop grinning like kerang busuk sampai depan rumah and you tegyr mama.i dont really remember wthr you salam mama ke tak.err ada ke? okay lost.
and mama gave a good first impression on you :)

OUR FIRST KISS.
okay lets just keep this to ourselves :)


this is all i can remember.and this gonna be forever remembered even when i got married hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment