Monday

mistake

everybody makes mistake.and he did.that is the first big mistake he ever made.but that is the most hurtful , painful mistake for me.he decided to broke up with me just because he cant stand it when i miss him too much.he said that feelings is killing me inside out.and he never want me to endure it.so he decided to be friend with me.he typed a text message,in hope to deliver it to me.but he did not.he saved it in his phone's draft without sending it.he said he doesnt have any guts to delivering it to me.so he let the breaking up text message in his draft unsend.


but i found the text.missing him is a plesure for me.and the text message is the one that killed me inside out.i never thought that the idea of breaking up will ever crossed his mind.he played with my feelings.he just dont understand how big my love is and he will never ever got the picture of how my life would be to live alone without him.i'll do whatever it takes just to be with him but we end up with breaking up just because of ive been missing him too much.it was a big mistake.


broken.you put me down on my knees.


he tried to explained it to me.what how and why.but those questions couldnt hardly cure my broken heart that screwed up into pieces.i decided to leave instead of staying.i just dont wanna get hurt.


missing you is the best tears that ever fall.you should be proud of yourself because you managed to make me cried over my feelings toward you.when i said i miss you,i just want you to know that i am thinking about you all the time without fail,and i just want you to know that you are the only one that have been occupied in my heart and my soul each nano-second.why do you have to let me go just because of ive been missing you?its just doest makes any sense to me.im sorry.


i know the long distance relationship is really hard.but i know how to handle myself and i wont ever cheat on you.i beg you to put your trust on me.but you denied. so here we go ....


we are no longer a couple.we're friend,as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment